4 Avaya IP Office 500V2 Processor 700476005 tested up to 7.0.36
4 Avaya IP Office 500V2 Control Units 700476005 tested up to 7.0.36 – Free Shipping on all orders
75 in stock
4 Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Control Unit (700476005) that are tested up to 7.0(36) – Free shipping on all orders –
You are buying 4 Used Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Processors that are fully tested to power on and is able to work or to be upgraded to release level 7.0(36) in IP Office Standard Mode. The number of base card slot covers will be 2 and it will come with a power cord and a 30 day warranty.
The processor will be defaulted to manufacturer’s settings – This processor will be at least a PCS 11 and will be tested at least at release version 7.0(36) – NO SD CARD IS INCLUDED THAT IS REQUIRED FOR FUNCTIONALITY. So you need an SD card for functionality and then you need to add base and daughter cards to add phone lines and phones.
To add the SD Card see below:
Avaya IP Office IP500 V2 System SD Card Mu Law 700479710
After purchase I will e-mail over the installation tool and product and installation documents.
Some part numbers in this listing are: 700476005
These items will come with a 30 Day Warranty.
Phone System Wiring:
You will need to connect the phone lines into the phone system from your phone company’s phone line box with an individual wire for each phone line (single pair/2 Conductor should be fine – 2 pieces of copper on the phone jack).
You will then need each phone to also have an individual home run wire run from an available IP Office digital station port to the desired location of each phone using a minimum of a 2 Pair/4 Conductor wire (meaning when you look at the phone jack you should see 4 pieces of copper).
See more information below:
4 Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit (700476005)
The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is the newest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya IP500 V2 Features
- 4 Base Card Slots – Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, and Combination base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards – Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots – Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels – Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports – Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules – In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports – Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports – Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes Power Cord
This is just the processor and will not work with out some Base and or Daughter Cards and or expansion modules-
Avaya IP Office Documents
IP Office Unused Trunk Settings – If you are not using all of the available analog phone lines set the unused trunks to out of service.
IP Office Setup Guide – how to change your TCP/IP settings to connect with the IP Office.
IP Office 7.0 Product Description
IP Office 7.0 Base Daughter Legacy Card Installation Guide
IP Office 7.0 Installation Guide
IP Office 7.0 Feature Matrix
IP Office 7.0 Embedded Voice Mail Installation Guide
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.
There are no reviews yet.