Avaya 1151B1/C1/D1 Power Supply
Avaya 1151B1/C1/D1 Power Supply – Free Shipping on all orders!
25 in stock
You are buying 1 Avaya 1151B1/C1/D1 Power Supply – Free Shipping on all orders!
Possible part #’s are 700227242, 700356447 or 700434897
It will come with a 30 day warranty.
See details below:
1 Avaya 1151 Power Supply
The Avaya 1151B1/C1/D1 Power Supply provides power to DBM32/BM12’s and to Avaya IP telephones when PoE is not compatible or PoE is not available.
- Universal AC Input
- RJ45 type connectors accept D8W modular plug cables
- Input 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 500-250 mA
- Output +48 V, 417 mA
- Power LED
- Includes power cable – no cat3 or cat5 cables included
- Avaya 4606, 4612, 4624
- Avaya 4601, 4602, 4602SW, 4610SW. 4620, 4620SW, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4625SW, 4630SW
- Avaya 5601, 5602, 5602SW, 5610SW, 5620SW, and 5621SW
- Avaya 9610, 9620L, 9620, 9620C, 9630, 9640, 9650, 9650C
- Avaya 9630G, 9640G, and 9670G (Gigabit phone models) require the DC power cord with barrel connector that was included with your phone; this cord connects your phone to the 1151 power supply
- For DBM32/BM12’s – a cat3 cable from the system digital station port will go into the right port (push hard) on the 1151 series power supply and then a cat5 cable from the 1151 power supply left port into the 1416/9508 phone. Then the DBM32/BM12 specialty cable will go from the correct port from the 1416/9508 into the DBM32/BM12.
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.