Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone 700504740 700501532
Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone 700504740 700501532 – Free Shipping on all orders!
Out of stock
Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone 700504740 700501532 – Free shipping on all orders!
No AC Adapter or Connection Cable are included.
This item is used and my show signs of use and wear.
Photo is a stock photo and not the actual item but is representative of what you will receive.
It will come with a 30 day warranty.
See below for more information on the individual items.
1 Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone 700504740 700501532
The Avaya B179 is a tabletop SIP conferencing speakerphone that provides superior voice quality for small and midsize conferencing rooms.
Avaya B179 Features
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Wideband audio – Supports G.722 HD voice on IPO 8.0 or higher
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by optional PoE injector (sold separately)
- Supported on IP Office 7.0 or higher
- Requires Essential Edition, available voice compression channels (VCM 32/64 or IP500 Combination ATM card), and available Avaya IP Endpoint license
- NOTE: Although the Avaya B179 is SIP based, it does not require an IP Office 3rd Party (SIP) Endpoint license. The unit registers as a SIP extension, but consumes an Avaya (H.323) IP Endpoint license.
- Avaya Aura (Communication Manager 6.0.1 with Session Manager 6.1)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 6.0 or higher
- Avaya Communication Manager 5.0 and 5.2.1 with SES 5.2.1
- Interoperability – SIP 2.0, RfC3261 and companion RFCS
- Avaya B179 Conference Unit
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.