Avaya IP Office 500 V2 C110 UCM 700507449
Avaya IP Office 500 V2 C110 UCM 700507449 Base Card – Free Shipping on all orders!
Out of stock
Avaya IP Office 500 V2 C110 Unified Communications Module Base Card 700507449 – Free Shipping on all orders!
Do you want to manage the advanced Voice Mail option for IP Office – now called Preferred Edition previously called Voice Mail Pro – and don’t want the hassle of setting up an external server?
If so this is the solution for you!
The item is USED and It will come with a 30 Day warranty.
This Version 2 UCM base card does not come with 4 Ports of Virtual Voice Mail Pro/Preferred Edition as the version 1 UCM base card does up to release 9.1!
See details below:
1 Avaya IP Office 500 Unified Communications Module V2 700507449
The Avaya IP Office 500 Unified Communications Module V2 is an embedded server that allows Linux based IP Office applications to be run within the IP Office control unit rather than requiring separate PCs.
Avaya IP Office 500 C110 Features
- Supported applications – Voicemail Pro and or one-X Portal for IP Office.
- IP Office Users – Up to 200 users when running Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. More than 200 users when running Voicemail Pro alone.
- Simultaneous one-X Portal users – 50
- Maximum voicemail ports – Up to 20 ports when running both Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal for IP Office. Up to 40 ports when running just Voicemail Pro.
- Licenses – Requires the activation of Essential Edition and Preferred Edition (not included)
- Small Community Network – Up to 6 systems
- Compatible with IP Office 500 V2 Control Unit running IPO 9.1 or higher
- Requires the activation of Essential Edition and Preferred Edition (not included)
- Use of one-X Portal for IP Office requires users to be configured and licensed for Office Worker, Teleworker, or Power User
- Note: The Unified Communications Module V2 runs Voicemail Pro Linux version. The Linux version does not support VB Scripting, 3rd Party Database Integration, VPNM, UMS Web Voicemail (one-X Portal for IP Office is the alternative), or ContactStore
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.