Avaya IP Office 500V2 7.0(36) 4X12 VoIP Telecommuting Package
Avaya IP Office 500V2 7.0(36) 4X12 VoIP Telecommuting Package – Free Shipping on all orders!
9 in stock
Avaya IP Office 500V2 7.0(36) 4X12 VoIP Telecommuting Package – Free Shipping on all orders!
Do you need a high quality low cost business phone system?
Do you want a phone system that has the ability to have onsite wired phones and to have offsite phones connected to it via the internet in case of a national emergency like the Coronavirus so you and others can work from home and telecommute/telework if needs be and still access and use the phone system as if you were in the office?
If so then the Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Phone System that is configured for up to 4 analog phone lines and up to 12 Avaya compatible VoIP Phones with embedded voice mail with mailboxes for all users is for you!
More on the Avaya IP Office 500V2 system below:
The Avaya IP Office is a newer system that is still in production and requires a PC and Administrative tools to do the programming and requires programming for functionality. The Avaya IP Office is very feature rich and is expandable up to 384 phones and can also connect up to 1,000 users over 32 locations. The Avaya IP Office is a hybrid system of old and new technologies. It can support traditional analog phone lines, PRI/T1 phone lines or VoIP/SIP Trunk phone lines. It can also support analog or supported/compatible digital and network on or offsite VoIP/Internet phones. Because the IP Office can support offsite phones it provides an option for end-users/employees to take advantage of teleworking or telecommuting or the option to work from home if needs be.
You can add to this bundle to make it so you can add on site Avaya compatible digital phones. Just add a version 1 combination base card 700476013 or a digital station 8 base card 700417330. See links below for my Avaya IP Office 500 Base Cards category. Then just add Avaya compatible digital phones by going to my Avaya IP Office Digital Phones category. Do you need more phone lines – If so then go to my Avaya IP Office Trunk Cards category (note – IP Office 500 Trunk Cards are daughter cards and need to be attached to an available slot on an IP Office 500 base card). Do you need more Avaya compatible VoIP phones – if so just go to the Avaya IP Office IP Phones category.
To see my other packages – see the link below:
Do you have questions or need a different configuration? Feel free to call 863-614-1900.
After purchase I will e-mail over the installation tool and product and installation documents.
If you need help installing the system I can help you find a local technician. The idea though is for you to save money and to install it yourself as most of my customers do.
The items included in this auction are 1 Used Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Processor that is fully tested and defaulted and will be set to release version 7.0(36) – which is the highest release version where no key codes are needed for basic core full system functionality in IP Office Mode. I have the release at the highest version under 8.0 so no key codes are needed for a working phone system. This means I have taken the time to make sure the SD card and the 500 V2 Processors release levels match up so there is no key code conflict showing up on the system when you connect phones.
The number of base card slot covers will be 3. The system will come with a power cord with 1 IP Office 500 V2 SD Card loaded with corresponding processor release that includes the embedded voice mail and the ability to add key codes, 1 Avaya IP Office VCM 32 Version 1 base card 700417389 mounted with an IP Office 500 Analog Trunk Module 4 (ATM4) daughter card 700417405 that provides up to 4 analog lines, 32 VCM channels, 12 Virtual IP Endpoints. On the Avaya IP Office each VoIP phone conversation uses/requires a VCM channel and for every Avaya compatible VoIP phone on the system an IP Endpoint is consumed.
NO ESSENTIAL EDITION key code or any key codes are included OR needed for this system as it is under 8.0. No key codes are included OR NEEDED. This is a completely functional/operational package/bundle.
Part Numbers associated with this listing: 700476005 700479710 700417389 700417405
These items will come with a 30 Day Warranty.
This listing is for VoIP phones that connect to your network and not directly to your phone system as analog and digital phones do.
That means the installation of the phones is more involved and will require network knowledge and more work on the installation versus an Avaya compatible digital phone.
For easier to install packages see my other bundles with digital phones that are powered by the phone system digital station port where phone system wiring for each phone will be needed from an available digital station port to the desired location of each phone.
How do I connect my Avaya VoIP Phones to my IP Office?
Avaya VoIP Phones will to connect to a power supply (not included in this listing) or a Power over Ethernet (POE) Switch (not included in this listing) that then connects to a Switch (not included in this listing) that will then connect to the Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Processor via the LAN or WAN ports.
How do I Connect my analog phone lines to my IP Office?
You will need to connect the phone lines into the phone system from your phone company’s phone line box/modem with an individual wire for each phone line (single pair/2 Conductor should be fine – 2 pieces of copper on the phone jack) into ports 9-12 of the IP Office Base Card that has the Analog Trunk Module 4 (ATM4) daughter card attached to it.
See more information below:
1 Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit (700476005)
The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is the newest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya IP500 V2 Features
- 4 Base Card Slots – Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, and Combination base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards – Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots – Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels – Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports – Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules – In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports – Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports – Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes Power Cord
1 Avaya IP500 V2 System SD Card Mu Law
IP500 V2 System SD Card Features
- Acts as feature key to validate system features
- Provides storage for Essential Edition Messaging
- Can be preloaded with release, configuration, and feature activations to enable faster implementation
Essential Edition Messaging Features
- Included with IP500 V2 system; no key code required
- 2-ports; Can be upgraded to 4 or 6-ports via activation purchase
- Up to 15 hours message storage; Configurable recording time
- Help menus, greetings, and mailbox navigation.
- Email confirmation or email forward
- Voicemail breakout/personal auto-attendant
- Configurable system-wide short code for voicemail collect
- 40 independent Auto Attendants with 3 time profiles per Auto Attendant; Up to 12 menu items per Auto Attendant with automatic time-out to fallback number
- Auto attendant supports Dial by Name and direct Dial by Number
- Visual Voice – Access and control of voicemail via the digital or IP terminal display (telephone model dependent)
- Reply to a message to either an internal or external number (if Caller ID available)
- Support for hunt group announcements
- Fax option for rerouting fax calls via the auto-attendant menu
- Support for Fast Forward (#), Rewind (*), Skip Message (9) and Call Sender (**) when listening to messages
- Compatible with IP500 V2 Control Unit (IPO R6 and higher)
1 Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card 700417389
The Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications.
Includes 12 Avaya Virtual IP Endpoints on IP Office 6.0 to 9.1. No Avaya Virtual IP Endpoints are included on IP Office 10.0 or higher.
Avaya IP500 VCM 32 Base Card (700417389)
- Provides voice compression channels – Used for VoIP calls Provides 4 RJ45 ports –
- Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- Maximum – 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- For IP Office 5.0 or lower – Provides 4 initial VCM channels with additional channels up to 32 being enabled by key codes
- For IP Office 6.0 to 9.1 – Provides all 32 VCM channels and includes 12 Avaya Virtual IP Endpoints; additional Avaya IP telephones can be added by additional Avaya IP Endpoint key codes
- For IP Office 10.0 or higher – Provides all 32 VCM channels but DOES NOT INCLUDE any Avaya Virtual IP Endpoints
1 Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 Universal (700417405)
The Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 provides 4 additional analog trunk ports on your Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk 4 Features
- Connects to IP500 base card – When connected to IP500 base card, it provides 4 loop-start analog trunk ports
- Also provides DTMF, caller ID (ICLID), busy tone detection
- Adjustable echo cancellation – Selectable to Off, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 milliseconds
- Power Failure Transfer – When fitted to an IP500 analog phone base card. During power failure, the first extension port (port 1) is connected to the first analog trunk (port 9)
- Maximum – 4 per IP500 control unit
- IP Office 6.1 – Must have a minimum release level of 6.1(20)
- IP Office 7.0 – Must have a minimum release level of 7.0(12)
- IP Office 8.0 or higher
- Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot
Avaya IP Office Documents
IP Office Unused Trunk Settings – If you are not using all of the available analog phone lines set the unused trunks to out of service.
IP Office Setup Guide – how to change your TCP/IP settings to connect with the IP Office.
IP Office 7.0 Product Description
IP Office 7.0 Base Daughter Legacy Card Installation Guide
IP Office 7.0 Installation Guide
IP Office 7.0 Feature Matrix
IP Office 7.0 Embedded Voice Mail Installation Guide
Avaya IP Office IP Phone Documents
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.