Avaya IP Office 500V2 SD Card 700479710 set to 7.0(36)
Avaya IP Office 500 V2 System SD Card Mu Law 700479710 set to release 7.0(36) – Free Ground Shipping
196 in stock
Avaya IP Office IP500 V2 System SD Card Mu Law 700479710 set to release 7.0(36) – Free Ground Shipping
Avaya IP500 V2 System SD Card Mu Law (700479710) set to release 7.0(36) – 7.0(36) is the highest release where no key codes/licenses are needed to function in IP Office Standard Mode for full system functionality.
There are no key codes on this SD Card.
IP500 V2 System SD Card Features
- Acts as feature key to validate system features
- Provides storage for Essential Edition Messaging
- Can be preloaded with release, configuration, and feature activations to enable faster implementation
Essential Edition Messaging Features
- Included with IP500 V2 system; no key code required
- 2-ports; Can be upgraded to 4 or 6-ports via activation purchase
- Up to 15 hours message storage; Configurable recording time
- Help menus, greetings, and mailbox navigation.
- Email confirmation or email forward
- Voicemail breakout/personal auto-attendant
- Configurable system-wide short code for voicemail collect
- 40 independent Auto Attendants with 3 time profiles per Auto Attendant; Up to 12 menu items per Auto Attendant with automatic time-out to fallback number
- Auto attendant supports Dial by Name and direct Dial by Number
- Visual Voice – Access and control of voicemail via the digital or IP terminal display (telephone model dependent)
- Reply to a message to either an internal or external number (if Caller ID available)
- Support for hunt group announcements
- Fax option for rerouting fax calls via the auto-attendant menu
- Support for Fast Forward (#), Rewind (*), Skip Message (9) and Call Sender (**) when listening to messages
- Compatible with IP500 V2 Control Unit (IPO R6 and higher)
If you want another release on the SD card please see below:
You can set the SD card to another release by using the desired release of Manager (as the release of Manager used will set the release of the SD card) and then what I do is I reformat it and then recreate it and I always use HyperTerminal to defaulting it back to an IP Configuration address of 192.168.42.10 by using the default AT commands of AT, AT-X1, AT-X2 and AT-X3. (do not use AT-X).
For more information see the IP Office 7.0 Installation Guide.
Keep in mind that IP Office 500 V2 processors have an initial boot memory. So when your processor was first booted up and a phone call was made the release on the initial boot SD card set the release limitation of the IPO 500 V2 Processor to not be able to go past that release level.
So if the initial boot and phone call was made on the Processor and the release on the SD card was at 6.0 you will not be able to go higher than 6.0 and an error message will show on the system phone saying license required and that error message will continue to appear until the release loaded on the SD card matches or is lower than the release level of the processor chassis on the initial boot and phone call and in this example the license required message will appear until the release level on the SD card is set to match the initial boot release level of the processor at 6.0 at which point the license required message will go away.
So just because you insert an SD card with a release level on it does not mean the system will work at that release level.
Avaya IP Office Documents
IP Office Unused Trunk Settings – If you are not using all of the available analog phone lines set the unused trunks to out of service.
IP Office Setup Guide – how to change your TCP/IP settings to connect with the IP Office.
IP Office 7.0 Product Description
IP Office 7.0 Base Daughter Legacy Card Installation Guide
IP Office 7.0 Installation Guide
IP Office 7.0 Feature Matrix
IP Office 7.0 Embedded Voice Mail Installation Guide
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.