Avaya Partner ACS Release 6 Processor with 2 bad Extension Ports
Avaya Partner ACS Release 6 Processor w/ 2 bad extension ports – Free Shipping on all orders!
1 in stock
Avaya Partner ACS Release 6 Processor with 2 bad extension ports – Free Shipping on all orders!
Do you need a high quality low cost business phone system? If so the Avaya Partner ACS telephone system is for you! It is the leading phone system in its class with under 48 phones and has sold over 1.3 million systems and comes with 175 built in features! The Avaya Partner ACS telephone system is as close to a plug and play phone system as you will get. You can connect the analog phone lines and connect a Partner phone and make and receive phone calls with no programming! It is comfortable with a capacity of up to 14 lines, 33 extensions/phones and up to 6 concurrent users on the Partner Messaging Voice Mail Solution. Maximum capacities are up to 31 lines or up to 48 extensions and cannot be achieved simultaneously.
You are buying a Partner ACS 308 Processor with the power cord that has been upgraded to release 6 (Feature 5 9 to verify on any Partner display phone) that has been defaulted and cleared of any previous recordings, a built-in capacity for up to 3 traditional analog lines and up to 8 Avaya Partner Phones (analog devices also work on the Partner system like faxes, credit card processing machines, alarms or traditional non Avaya analog phones with limited to no system features).
Possible part numbers: 700216047 700216054 700429301 700191307 108357468 103G16
This is used and comes with a 30 day warranty.
Phone System Wiring:
You will need to connect the phone lines into the phone system from your phone company’s phone line box with an individual wire for each phone line (single pair/2 Conductor should be fine – 2 pieces of copper on the phone jack).
You will then need each Partner phone to also have an individual home run wire run from an available Partner station port to the desired location of each phone using a minimum of a 2 Pair/4 Conductor wire (meaning when you look at the phone jack you should see at least 4 pieces of copper).
See below for more information on the individual items.
1 Partner ACS R6.0 Processor 700216047 700216054 700429301 107759375 700191307 700216054 700216047 108462995 108357468 103G 103G7 103G8 103G11 103G13 103G15 103G16
1 Partner ACS R6.0 Processor Features
- Automatic Daylight Savings Patch – Includes the latest firmware that addresses the new daylight savings change
- Provides 3 Lines and 8 Stations – 2 bad extension ports
- Paging Port – Connect a loudspeaker paging system to a dedicated paging port on the processor
- Backup/Restore Capabilities – Back up system programming to a PC Card
(sold separately – see Backup options below)
- Dual Line Caller ID – Supports both Caller ID name and number simultaneously on your display
- 2 PC Card Slots – Used for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
- Direct Connection of Analog Devices – Answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems
- Two Contact-Closure Connections – Control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using the contact-closure adjunct
- Music On-Hold Port – Connect a music source or on-hold messaging system
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port – Connect to a serial printer or call accounting solution
- Two Power Failure Transfer Ports – Use single line telephones to connect to your phone lines during power outages
The Partner ACS R6.0 Processor is compatible with a variety of voice mails, expansion modules, and telephone sets.
- Voice Mail Systems – Partner Mail VS, Partner Messaging, and Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards
- Expansion Modules – 200/200E, 206/206E, 308EC, 400E/400EC, 012E, T1, 1600 DSL
- Telephone Sets – Standard Single Line, MLS, Eurostyle, and Eurostyle Series 2
- Also compatible with a variety of wireless, headset and conferencing solutions
To see more features of the Partner ACS Release 6 Processor see the following link – Avaya Partner ACS 7 and lower Feature Matrix,
To see the installation guide see the following link: Avaya Partner ACS 6 Installation Programming & Use Manual
For more information on the phones see the following link:
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.