Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 509 Processor
Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 509 Processor – Free Shipping on all orders!
Out of stock
Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 509 Processor 700469687 700316474 700429319 103R1 – Free Shipping on all orders!
Do you need a high quality low cost business phone system? If so the Avaya Partner ACS telephone system is for you! It is the leading phone system in its class with under 48 phones and has sold over 1.3 million systems and comes with 175 built in features! The Avaya Partner ACS telephone system is as close to a plug and play phone system as you will get. You can connect the analog phone lines and connect a Partner phone and make and receive phone calls with no programming! It is comfortable with a capacity of up to 14 lines, 33 extensions/phones and up to 6 concurrent users on the Partner Messaging Voice Mail Solution. Maximum capacities are up to 31 lines or up to 48 extensions and cannot be achieved simultaneously.
You are buying a Partner ACS 509 Processor with the power cord that has been upgraded to release 8 (Feature 5 9 to verify on any Partner display phone) that has been defaulted and cleared of any previous recordings, a built-in capacity for up to 5 traditional analog lines and up to 9 Avaya Partner Phones (analog devices also work on the Partner system like faxes, credit card processing machines, alarms or traditional non Avaya analog phones with limited to no system features).
Stock photo. Actual items may differ in appearance and fading and in wear etc.
Possible part numbers: 700469687 700316474 700429319 103R1
This is used and comes with a 30 day warranty.
Phone System Wiring:
You will need to connect the phone lines into the phone system from your phone company’s phone line box with an individual wire for each phone line (single pair/2 Conductor should be fine – 2 pieces of copper on the phone jack).
You will then need each Partner phone to also have an individual home run wire run from an available Partner station port to the desired location of each phone using a minimum of a 2 Pair/4 Conductor wire (meaning when you look at the phone jack you should see at least 4 pieces of copper).
See below for more information on the individual items.
1 Avaya Partner ACS R 8 Processor Phone System 700469687 700316474 700429319 103R1
The Partner ACS R8 Processor provides 5 line ports and 9 station ports for your Partner ACS system.
Partner ACS R8 Processor Features
- Provides 5 Lines and 9 Stations
- Paging Port – Connect a loudspeaker paging system to a line port
- Backup/Restore Capabilities – Back up system programming to internal memory or a PC card
- Administration Port – Built-in serial administration port for use with Partner ACS Remote Administration Software
- Dual Line Caller ID – Supports both Caller ID name and number simultaneously on your display
- 2 PC Card Slots – Used for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD card, and software upgrades
- Direct Connection of Analog Devices – Answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems
- Two Contact-Closure Connections – Control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using the contact-closure adjunct
- Music On-Hold Port – Connect a music source or on-hold messaging system
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port – Connect to a serial printer or call accounting solution
- Two Power Failure Transfer Ports – Use single line telephones to connect to your phone lines during power outages
New Features Available with Partner ACS R8
- Caller ID provided to analog tip/ring devices
- Absent Text Message allows you to post an away message on the display of the Partner 34D or 18D
- Network Time Synchronization allows you to synchronize the system time with your network provider’s clock or by the internal system clock
- Hot Dial allows you to set your system phone to go off-hook and start dialing as soon as the dial pad is activated
- Message Alert Notification allows you to program a button to notify you of a message waiting at another extension
- Personalized Station Ringing allows you to assign a personalized ring pattern to an extension for intercom calls
- Override Line Ringing allows you to override the Unique Line Ringing settings for an extension and set all incoming calls to ring with a Personalized Station Ringing pattern
- Support for the Avaya 3920 Wireless telephone
- Support for Partner ACS R8.0 PC Administration software
- The Partner ACS R8 Processor is compatible with a variety of voice mails, expansion modules, and telephone sets.
- Voice Mail Systems – Partner Mail VS (R1-R4.1 and R5.0.21 or higher), Partner Messaging, and Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards
- Expansion Modules – 200/200E, 206/206E, 308EC, 400E/400EC, 012E, T1, 1600 DSL
- Telephone Sets – Standard Single Line, MLS, Eurostyle, and Eurostyle Series 2
- Also compatible with a variety of wireless, headset and conferencing solutions
- Partner ACS R8, Power Cord, Battery cover w/ 2 AAA batteries
For more information on the phones see the following link:
Avaya Partner Phones and How to Use Them
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.
There are no reviews yet.