Avaya Partner Voice Messaging Voicemail PC Card Small R3
Avaya Partner Voice Messaging PC card Small Release 3- Free Shipping on all orders!
29 in stock
Avaya Partner Voice Messaging PVM PC card Release 3 108505298 700429384 700226517 700374671 – Free Shipping on all orders!
Do you have an Avaya Partner ACS system and want to add an automated attendant for call routing and up to 4 mailboxes?
If so this is for you!
It has been tested and defaulted to manufacturer’s settings and is ready to be programmed to meet your specific needs!
This is used and comes with a 30 day warranty.
See below for details.
1 Partner Voice Messaging PC Card Release 3.0 Small – 4-Mailboxes 700226517, 700429384
The Partner Voice Messaging PC Card is a full featured voicemail and automated attendant system that works with your Partner Advanced Communications System. It ensures that your customers’ calls are handled quickly and efficiently, day or night, and according to your specifications.
- 2-Port x 4-Mailbox System with 40 Minutes total storage. Handles up to two calls simultaneously and provides service for up to 4 subscribers. Can be configured for 2 or 4 mailboxes.
- Automated Attendant Service. Answers your company’s outside calls and transfers them to the destination selected by the caller (i.e. “Press 1 for sales…Press 2 for technical…etc.”).
- Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension when the called party does not answer. Release 3.0 also provides Answer Only Mode that a personal greeting to be played with a subsequent disconnect.
- Voice Mail Service. Allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete or save messages, fast forward or rewind while listening to a message, record a personal greeting, change their password, replay messages, skip messages, change mailbox call answer mode
- Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service using a single automated attendant greeting.
- Easy Installation. Slides easily in one of your PC Card Slots on your Partner ACS Processor.
- Compatible with Partner ACS Release 1.1 or higher and Partner Endeavor System Release 1.0
For more information see the below links:
Ports to assign for Partner Voice Messaging PVM PC Cards, Large, Small 2 &3
Ports to assign are Extension 78 & 79 – To assign the ports you must be on extension 10 or 11. To log into administration mode select Feature 00 Left intercom, Left intercom #505 Hunt Group 7. Then type in corresponding Extension Ports of 78 & 79, then press 1 to make active, Next Extension button, press 1 to make active. Only ports 78 & 79 should be active – so go through all of the other extensions and make sure that only ports 78 & 79 are active. Otherwise if other ports are active it will cause issues. To exit administration mode dial Feature 00. To log into the voice mail dial intercom 777 – The PVM Administration port is “0” followed the “#” button and the Password is “1234” followed by the “#” button.
If you need to default the Partner Voice Messaging PC Card release 2 or 3 while in administration mode enter, “99989” followed by “25327” which spells “CLEAR” – DO NOT HANG UP – wait while it resets and you hear the siren like beeping then hang up and your card should be defaulted to manufacturer’s original settings.
For additional programming see the below links for the installation guides.
Telephone Man of America has no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya. All items are used from previous end-users and are being resold with no endorsement, authorization or licensing rights from Avaya.
TManoa.com – Telephone Man of America – helping you run and meet your business needs by providing high quality low cost used Avaya IP Office phone system equipment.